Application Within Minute page layout customization

Hi!

I want to change the look of the detail page: first of all, need a tabular structure, where the fields caption are located at the left field, not at above; and also want to use fonts, colors, formatting, etc.
Please, tell me it is possible?

Thanks.

Hi there, maybe https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/App%20Within%20Minutes%20Application#HCustomization can help?

Have a good we

Ok, thanks for direction.
And the next question: due to this doc (https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/DevGuide/FrontendResources/VerticalForms/), Bootstrap horizontal layout

is not supported by XWiki?

Thanks and have a nice we to :slight_smile:

Hi!

Layout customization is possible by editing the ApplicationNameSheet file, except one big problem:
field Title is required (despite the fact that when you open the editor it is empty)
and when you enter any name it is override real titles values:
master list page:

detail entry page:

detail entry page in edit mode:

So, how to correctly edit the sheet file or make master-detail relationship by another way?

Thanks.

Workaround founded: export to xar > unpacking > raw editing AppSheet.xml > packing to xar > import > bingo:

But i think about more elegant solution…

It’s time to go through the full and thorny way of manually creating applications without any vizards :slight_smile:
Follow the steps of the article

namely:

Next, we want to remove the title for the newly created template:

• Navigate to the FAQ.FAQTemplate document (you can click on the “View the template page (FAQ / FAQ Template)” link for doing that for example.
  • Edit this document in Wiki mode
  • Inside the Title field you have “FAQ Template” written - delete this text
  • Save&View
    This step is needed so that all of our future entries don’t have “FAQ Template” as their title.

However, it’s impossible to save a page with an empty title:

:thinking:

Only if you make the title mandatory in Wiki Administration / Editing / Edit Mode.

It’s extremely easy :rofl:
Thanks, Marius! :slight_smile:

However, I also found a true hardcore solution:

#if($doc.name == 'YouExampleDoc')You Example Doc#{else}$services.display.title($doc, {'displayerHint': 'default', 'outputSyntaxId': 'plain/1.0'})#end

:smiley: