Export to pdf - limit headers in Contens?

Hi,
I have an article that uses headers to create contents. After exporting, only the heading3 is included in the contents. Does anyone know a problem?
After exporting to pdf

xwiki 13.10.5

Are you using the standard PDF export or the new one: PDF Export Application (XWiki.org) ?

The new one limits at 3 by default but that can be changed in the PDF template by creating a new one (see PDF Export Application (XWiki.org))

Using the default PDF export, it’s also limited to 3 and the only way to change it is to provide a new xhtml2fo.xml file. See https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/AdminGuide/Configuration/#HCustomizingthePDFexportLook26Feel

Tthanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:
Yes, I use standard PDF export. Ok, I’ll change the PDF template according to the guidelines

Hi
I changed my xhtml2fo.xsl file and now there are other headers in my table of contents.
What should I do to display the page number in all headers?

I don’t know but looking at the xhtml2fo.xsl file, I see xwiki-platform/xhtml2fo.xsl at abe69995766191a8fb0d94c71b65f44bbfe2d37e · xwiki/xwiki-platform · GitHub

I think this adds the page number and the link.

Yes, it add the page number.
Thanks for lead me to solve the problem. I had to extend the template for other headers

<xsl:template match="html:h4" mode="transform">
        **<fo:block id="{generate-id(.)}">**
            <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="h4">
                <xsl:call-template name="process-common-attributes-and-children"/>
            </fo:block>
        **</fo:block>**
    </xsl:template>