Finding changes in history

Hi
I have to find changes to the documents last month. I can find documents, but I still need to check what has changed in the version or if there was any comment in the history.
I need a list of documents from the last month that have “important change” in their history.
Does anyone have an idea to resolve my problem ?

my script

{{velocity}}
  #set($allEnDocsHQL = " ,BaseObject as obj where year(doc.date) = year(current_date()) and month(doc.date) = month(current_date()) and day(doc.date) > (day(current_date()) - 30) " )
  #foreach($convertableDoc in $xwiki.searchDocuments($allEnDocsHQL, 100, 0))
      * [[$convertableDoc>>$convertableDoc]] 
  #end
{{/velocity}}

How do you know if a change was important?

You can query the xwikircs table, see Database Schema (XWiki.org). You should know that every N version it contains the full content and not the diff though.

Thanks for the link, it a little help me but I still have a problem.
My script

{{velocity}}
#set($allEnDocsHQL = " where year(doc.date) = year(current_date()) and month(doc.date) = month(current_date()) and day(doc.date) > (day(current_date()) - 7) and doc.fullName like ‘XPRIMER GŁÓWNY.XPRIMER 5%2.%’ and exists (select 1 from XWikiRCSNodeInfo rcs where rcs.comment not in (‘Update property defaultLocale’,‘Changed default language to pl’,'Changed default language to ',‘Renamed back-links.’,‘Update document after refactoring.’,‘Updated parent field.’) rcs.docId=doc)")

#foreach($convertableDoc in $xwiki.searchDocuments($allEnDocsHQL, 100, 0))
* [[$convertableDoc>>$convertableDoc]]
#end
{{/velocity}}

How do I join rcs.doId with XWikiDocument in a subquery? rcs.docId=doc doesn’t work.
log

Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [could not resolve property: docId of: com.xpn.xwiki.doc.rcs.XWikiRCSNodeInfo].

Second question:
I found the XWikiRCSNodeContent class and it has the property “content” (XWR_PATCH column). How can I check what has changed? I need to find a specific string.

Does the lack of an answer mean that it cannot be done? :frowning: