GSOC 2023 - introduction

Hello,
I am Pritam Kumar from Delhi Technological University. I am interested in the project titled - " [ Content-based Tag Suggestions]". I am new to this community, but I have already opened many pr and issues and have done 150+ patch testing and would like to be a contributor in GSOC-2023. I wanted to know is there any channel to communicate with mentors and is there any documentation for set-up-ing the local environment, from where I can open pr and see the issue, please let me know and help with this.

1 Like

Hey there @pritam825 and welcome to the xwiki forums, issues can be found at System Dashboard - XWiki.org JIRA

For your other questions; be sure to read the getting started section of XWiki @ Google Summer of Code 2023 - XWiki

Hey, @Wardenburg thanks for sharing the link for issues, can you please tell me, is there any documentation for set-uping the local environment for xwiki or from where can i get the repo, so that i will able to change the code according to issue and will able to open the PR, thanks will wait for your response, till that I am exploring, if possible then can you please come on meet for 5min, so that I will able to that how exactly things worked in Xwiki.