I cannot seem to get the LDAP Authenticaton extension installed on my Ubuntu instance of XWiki.
- I installed the LDAP Authenticator using the Extension Manager.
- I copied the /etc/xwiki/xwiki.cfg file to make a new config file named /etc/xwiki/xwiki.cfg.ldap.
- I renamed the /etc/xwiki/xwiki.cfg file to /etc/xwiki/xwiki.cfg.save
- I created a symbolic link /etc/xwiki/xwiki.cfg > /etc/xwiki/xwiki.cfg.ldap
- I followed the instructions and added all the LDAP configuration to the new xwiki.cfg.ldap file and changed the config settings as needed.
- When it came to logging I tried to use the Admin UI method but I cannot find the package org.xwiki.contrib.ldap in the list of packages.
- I restarted Tomcat8 (sudo service tomcat8 restart) and saw the system initialize.
- I looked at the Admin UI > Logging and I still not not see the package org.xwiki.contrib.ldap
- I also do not see any LDAP entries in the /var/log/tomcat8/Catalina.yyyy-dd-mm.log file.
I’m not sure what else I need to do to complete the extension installation.