Myxwiki.org down for Maintenance?

Up until a couple days ago I was able to access my wiki just fine, but suddenly I started getting a maintenance error page identical to this one: https://www.xwiki.com/skol/error.html

I’m not sure what may have happened, I have not updated or installed anything recently that may have broken it. I have it hosted with myxwiki.org so I have no other way to administer it that I know of.

Anybody have any thoughts on why this may have happened and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, we’re having some difficulties on myxwiki.org. We tried ti upgrade last week to the latest xwiki version and this new version performs a DB schema migration and we’ve noticed that it’s taking a very very long time. We’ll probably revert the upgrade today and work on improving it.

Sorry for the downtime. We should have communicated better about it.

In short: we’re on it and it should be back to normal soon.

Update: myxwiki.org is back up.

Don’t worry about it @vmassol. I’m just glad I didn’t break it :grin:. I appreciate all the work y’all do to keep things running, a hiccup every now and then is understandable. Thanks for your help!

Hi,

myxwiki.org is down at least since yesterday …

Can someone have a look?

Details “Error 502”

# Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request

Reason: **Error reading from remote server**

Hi,

thanks for the notice, it seems that our automatic notifications when the server is down didn’t work for some reason. We are investigating on it, myxwiki.org is restarting right now.