Notifications: incomplete macro definition

Hi.
We use XWiki Debian 13.10.1 and do have the following lines in our log files:

[XWiki initialization] DEBUG .r.w.i.DefaultWikiMacroFactory - Incomplete macro definition in [xwiki:XWiki.Notifications.Code.Macro.NotificationsMacro], macro description is empty 
[XWiki initialization] DEBUG .r.w.i.DefaultWikiMacroFactory - Incomplete macro definition in [xwiki:XWiki.Notifications.Code.Macro.NotificationsMacro], macro parameter description is empty 
[XWiki initialization] DEBUG .r.w.i.DefaultWikiMacroFactory - Incomplete macro definition in [xwiki:XWiki.Notifications.Code.NotificationsAutoWatchPreferencesMacro], macro description is empty 
[XWiki initialization] DEBUG .r.w.i.DefaultWikiMacroFactory - Incomplete macro definition in [xwiki:XWiki.Notifications.Code.NotificationsAutoWatchPreferencesMacro], macro parameter description is empty 
[XWiki initialization] DEBUG .r.w.i.DefaultWikiMacroFactory - Incomplete macro definition in [xwiki:XWiki.Notifications.Code.NotificationsEmailPreferencesMacro], macro parameter description is empty 

As we didn’t change anything with this macros we wonder why. It’s spamming our log files so what should we do?
Simpel

Hi, this is because you’ve turned on DEBUG level logging. Generally speaking it’s not a real problem, just a DEBUG log.

However, I’ve checked and the Notifications Macro does define a description so the fact that the DEBUG log says it hasn’t, means there’s a problem with the translation registration for page XWiki.Notifications.Code.Macro.Translations. Please check this page and its last author and verify that this author has admin rights (needed since the scope is WIKI).

Hm, XWiki/Notifications/Code/Macro/Translations says:

Zuletzt geändert von superadmin am 08.02.2022
Erstellt von superadmin am 08.02.2022
In de übersetzt von superadmin am 08.02.2022

Means all done by superadmin during installation.
Currently I can’t find superadmin in the user list but I know it existed. I think our hoster disabled superadmin as suggested in the xwiki.cfg. Could that be a reason for those debug lines?

superadmin is a special user (that’s why it’s not in the list of users) that has all the rights, so that’s good.

You could try to edit XWiki.Notifications.Code.Macro.Translations with a user having admin rights and save it and see if it fixes the problem.