It is possible to use a (predefined)
parameter type defining a macro parameter.
When entering the macro call in WYSIWYG mode in the editor some special pickers are used.
- java.lang.Boolean generates a fine checkbox to enter a boolean value
- org,wiki.model.reference.DocumentReference gives a filtering picker for documents
- org.wiki.model.reference.AttachmentReference gives a filtering picker for attachments
- java.awt.Color gives a color picker
that is fine, but
(1) java.util.Date generates an error message if the date picker is activated:
... DateConverter does not support defaiöt String to 'Date' conversion
The date picked is delivered to the source.
Must I use a different class?
(2) There exists a “userreference” within
webbapps/templates/html_displayer. but I missed any corresponding class (something like “
Does a suitable class exist?
I am currently using version 11.10.10.
An additional comment:
It would be a nice addition if in the future there were a standardised way to generate whether parameters of type checkbox or radio. I know that I could achieve this in individual cases by means of a Java program, but that is quite exhausting in individual cases.