Questions about Auto-Complete for Mentions

I am not sure I understand the concept of mentioning users completely.

two cases:

• I have disabled a user. eg. the person left the company. I still get the user in the auto complete popup, when I type @. Is that on purpose, or should I file an issue?
  • Inside a sub-wiki, where I allow global and local users, but global users only on invitation by the admins, I still get all global and local users in the auto complete popup. I tried it even as a local user. I would expect that I only get local users and global users that are assigned to this sub wiki. What do you think about this case?

Thank you!

Hi,

thanks for your feedback!

I might be wrong but I don’t think it’s on purpose. Now the usecase is debatable: for some reasons you could still want to mention that person, e.g. if the user is only disabled for a temporary amount of time. Now I guess the UI should be clear on the fact that the mentioned user is disabled, and we should improve that. Maybe it could be also a configurable option, to only show enabled users to mention them.

I agree with you on that one. I think you should report a bug for it on Loading...

Thank you for your reply!

I filed a bug for the subwiki issue: Loading...