Registration has failed due to unknown reasons. (Error code: -10)

Hello,

I did a new installation of xwiki standard 14.0. and its works well so far. However when I tried to create new user i got the error message mentioned in in the subject. Also the self registration didnt worked. The rights are set correctly and also the mailserver is configured well.

Does anyone has an idea or hint to check? I am new to xwiki and maybe I didnt see the pitfalls. And a wiki alone for me doesnt make much sense :slight_smile:

Thx you
Hans

Hi, do you have any errors in the xwiki logs?

Hi,
unfortunately they are no errors in the logs. I checked the tomcat-logs (catalina, localhost).

Thx
Hans

Anyone who have an idea where to look? I upgraded to version 14.1 but still the same. I checked all logs but no hint for problems. Everything works fine except I cant create user. Also the self-registration cause the same error.
In the postgres log i found an error log but dont know if this have a relation to my problem:

2022-03-03 13:56:05.431 UTC [540082] xwiki@xwiki STATEMENT: insert into xwikidoc (XWD_FULLNAME, XWD_NAME, XWD_TITLE, XWD_LANGUAGE, XWD_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE, XWD_TRANSLATION, XWD_DATE, XWD_CONTENT_UPDATE_DATE, XWD_CREATION_DATE, XWD_AUTHOR, XWD_CONTENT_AUTHOR, XWD_CREATOR, XWD_WEB, XWD_CONTENT, XWD_VERSION, XWD_CUSTOM_CLASS, XWD_PARENT, XWD_CLASS_XML, XWD_ELEMENTS, XWD_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE, XWD_VALIDATION_SCRIPT, XWD_COMMENT, XWD_MINOREDIT, XWD_SYNTAX_ID, XWD_HIDDEN, XWD_ORIGINAL_METADATA_AUTHOR, XWD_ID) values ($1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $6, $7, $8, $9, $10, $11, $12, $13, $14, $15, $16, $17, $18, $19, $20, $21, $22, $23, $24, $25, $26, $27)
2022-03-03 14:13:33.255 UTC [544887] xwiki@xwiki ERROR: value too long for type character varying(5)

any ideas?

Thx a lot

solved, the language column in database was length 5, in fact the language value is β€œen_150” which is 6, I modified the column in database accordingly and i can create user now.