Request for access to XWiki contrib

Hello all,

I’m working with @slauriere to develop and improve the translator application and glossary application. To make easyer the collaboration and work I would like to have the access on theses repository or on XWiki contrib organisation.

Here are my github profile: Josue-T · GitHub

Thanks by advance.

@Josue BTW I left some comments for you on the glossary app in some PR and I don’t remember seeing any answer. Did you see them?

It’s very important that you follow the dev rules for contrib, ie https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/DevelopmentPractices and if you want to add some important new features to a repo for which you’re not the lead, you need to make some proposal on the forum about it. I saw that you wanted to add some Deepl integration to the glossary app but I don’t remember seeing a proposal about it.

Thanks!

See also my question/comment at Loading... I didn’t get any response.

Hi Vincent, Josué, everyone, Sorry, it’s my fault: I overlooked the rule and told Josué to push the changes directly to the repository. Let’s post a posteriori the related proposal in a dedicated thread on the forum and we’ll see how to proceed with the existing code.

Cheers

1 Like

Hello Vincent,

I’m also really sorry for the inconvenience. @vmassol, I’m really sorry to have not answered to your messages, I didn’t see it. I updated my notification settings so next time it should be better.

And yes as @slauriere said, we will post a posteriori.

Next time we will try to do better, very sorry for this.

1 Like

I’ve added Josué to:

• xwikorg team in xwiki-contrib org in github
  • the contrib-committers group in jira

Hello,

Thanks for the access. A sorry again for the inconvenience.