Hello there! My name is Divyansh Jain. I am a student of Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. I have been selected as the Android developer for the XWiki organization and I am currently working on their XWiki Android Authenticator application in GSOC19. And I’m proud to announce the availability of XWiki Android Authenticator app v0.7.
In this release:
- Added support for adding multiple XWiki accounts.
- Once the preferences screen is opened you can choose to edit the preferences of other XWiki accounts too.
- After users and groups, the list is loaded it’s stored in DB so it will load instantaneously next time you open the app.
- Fixed: Clicking on the save button does not close the activity.
- Fixed: SocketTimeoutException crash.
You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xwiki.android.sync&hl=en_IN
You can also check out the Release notes on:
Feedback is very welcome on the new release.
Thanks for your support