Xwiki date error

Hello all,
I am using xwiki 8.4.The date it shows is not only incorrect, but also illogical.For example month 29.How can I correct this error?
Thank you in advance,
Best,
Tadewos

Seems to me you just misread the date.

The default date format is yyyy/MM/dd so for today it would be 2017/06/29. If you want a different date format you can change it in the administration. See http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Administration%20Application#HLocalization.

1 Like

Hi Thomas,
Thank you.It is not a matter of date format.
It is counting month beyond 12. And day beyond 31.I attached one screenshot.
Best,

As I said 27-13-2017 is not the default date format. You probably have a (wrong) custom date format in the admin.

Hi Thomas,
Thank you.I think it worked.

I have one php application and xwiki.Now I can login using user credentials created in LDAP both from php and xwiki, but separately. The php application is main portal.The php application can also be deployed inside tomcat(I did it with JavaBridge).
Is there simplest way for xwiki to receive session of other application so that xwiki will not require a separate login. I prefer not to use single sign on tools like cas or any third party application.
Thank you in advance and best,
Tadewos

Hello Xwikers,
I have one php application and xwiki.Now I can login using user credentials created in LDAP both from php and xwiki, but separately. The php application is main portal.The php application can also be deployed inside tomcat(I did it with JavaBridge).
Is there simplest way for xwiki to receive session of other application so that xwiki will not require a separate login. I prefer not to use single sign on tools like cas or any third party application.
Thank you in advance and best,
Tadewos

For all users, for the second question, follow this link:

Thank you. I had this problem for weeks until I realized dd/mm/yyyy is really not the same as dd/MM/yyyy.

Strange feature…

FYI the format is available here:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html