Numbered Content extension installation

This is not an extension :slight_smile: The link you gave is pointing to a simple wiki page, not an extension page. This is why you couldn’t install it.

Nope, it’s just that you can only install extensions.

Nope. You need to install only what you need… For exampe if you’re not using LaTeX Export in XWiki, why would you install the LaTeX for Numbered Headings extension? :slight_smile: Similarly, if you don’t want numbered headings but only numbered figures, you wouldn’t need to install the Numbered Headings app.

Yes, there’s a single jira project for all the extensions under the topic “Numbered Content”, and they’re all released together for simplicity. We use different jira components Numbered Content Application - XWiki.org JIRA

Does that make sense?

Thanks

1 Like

Yup, looking twice I noticed the usual box about it being recommended / installable with the EM / etc. is not there :slight_smile:

Thanks; by the content of the page I guesses it could have been some kind of umbrella extensions, that keeps its modules versions aligned or something like that.

Sure. Since I only have a single, production, XWiki instance I sometimes prefer being extra careful and ask twice before riskying to have to recoved a broken installation :sweat_smile:
I may have been mislead a bit since the page resulted when searching Numbered Content in the Extensions box :smiley: Moreover, since there are several similarly named extensions (and pages), I wanted to double check.

Fine then, I’ll go on installing only what I need. Thank you.

Too quick of a reply… I just saw that both the Numbered Content and the extensions linked under Modules list the same release versions, so I guess they’re all already kept aligned during updates :slight_smile:

I’ve installed all the extensions I needed:

• Numbered Headings Application
  • Table of Content Macro for Numbered Headings
  • Numbered Figures Application

except for Reference Macro for the Numbered Content Applications, because it is showing me a strange UI:

immagine

Why are there both Continue, Install and Install on farm buttons? I never saw this before (they came out after I clicked Install on farm).

That looks weird indeed. Maybe @tmortagne has an idea?

BTW you can check the dependencies of an extension to see what it’ll install (you also get this info in the Extension Manager UI in XWiki). For example for the Reference macro at Reference Macro for the Numbered Content Applications (XWiki.org) it shows that if you install it you also get the headings and figures numbering extensions installed.

Thanks. In the meantime I restarted Tomcat and this doesn’t happen anymore.

But… I didn’t care enough when installing the extensions, IIRC it said it was going to uninstall some ckeditor-related things…

Now, when I click “Edit” on any page, it doesn’t open the in-place editor, switches to page editing, but then the loader stays there forever:

immagine

I have XWiki 14.6 and I’m an administrator; I spotted these lines in the logs upon restart:

2023-02-14 10:55:13,533 [main] WARN  ltInstalledExtensionRepository - Invalid extension [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-distribution-flavor-mainwiki/14.6] on namespace [wiki:xwiki] (InvalidExtensionException: No compatible extension is installed for dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui-14.6]) 
2023-02-14 10:55:13,583 [main] WARN  ltInstalledExtensionRepository - Invalid extension [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-distribution-flavor-wiki/14.6] on namespace [wiki:techtest01localusers] (InvalidExtensionException: No compatible extension is installed for dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui-14.6]) 
2023-02-14 10:55:13,621 [main] WARN  ltInstalledExtensionRepository - Invalid extension [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-distribution-flavor-wiki/14.6] on namespace [wiki:techtest01flavored] (InvalidExtensionException: No compatible extension is installed for dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui-14.6])

That’s strange. I cannot reproduce that when I try to install Reference Macro for the Numbered Content Applications 1.7.1 on a fresh XWiki 14.6 (I assumed from your pasted log that it was your XWiki version).

I get:

screenshot

Maybe your problem was with a different extension ?

Yes, I only installed:

• Numbered Headings Application
  • Table of Content Macro for Numbered Headings
  • Numbered Figures Application

During the installation of one of these I saw something about ckeditor in the “Progress” or another tab.

The:

I did not install because that strange error with all the buttons appeared.

Now to recover my instance, what should I do? Should I uninstall them all? Or manually read CKEditor?

Hey, I found the Numbered Headings Application installation log, at the end there’s the CKEditor removals:

Starting job of type [install] with identifier [extension/action/org.xwiki.contrib.numbered.content:application-numbered-content-headings-ui]
        Starting job of type [installplan]
        Resolving extension [Numbered Headings Application 1.7.1] on all namespaces
        Resolving extension dependency [org.xwiki.contrib.numbered.content:application-numbered-content-headings-api-1.7.1] on all namespaces
        Resolving extension dependency [org.xwiki.commons:xwiki-commons-component-api-[14.6]] on all namespaces
        There is already a core extension feature [XWiki Commons - Legacy - Component - API 14.6] ([XWiki Commons - Legacy - Component - API 14.6]) covering extension dependency [org.xwiki.commons:xwiki-commons-component-api-[14.6]]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-model-api-[14.6]] on all namespaces
        There is already a core extension feature [XWiki Platform - Model - API 14.6] ([XWiki Platform - Model - API 14.6]) covering extension dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-model-api-[14.6]]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-oldcore-[14.6]] on all namespaces
        There is already a core extension feature [XWiki Platform - Legacy - Old Core 14.6] ([XWiki Platform - Legacy - Old Core 14.6]) covering extension dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-oldcore-[14.6]]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.xwiki.contrib:application-ckeditor-ui-1.60.1] on all namespaces
        Resolving extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] from namespace [Home]
        Resolving extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] from namespace [Tech Test 01 (localusers)]
        Resolving extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] from namespace [Tech Test 01 (flavored)]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.xwiki.contrib:application-ckeditor-webjar-1.60.1] on all namespaces
        There is already an installed extension [CKEditor WebJar 14.6] covering extension dependency [org.xwiki.contrib:application-ckeditor-webjar-1.60.1]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.webjars:requirejs-2.3.6] on all namespaces
        There is already a core extension feature [RequireJS 2.3.6] ([RequireJS 2.3.6]) covering extension dependency [org.webjars:requirejs-2.3.6]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.webjars:jquery-3.6.0] on all namespaces
        There is already a core extension feature [jquery 3.6.0] ([jquery 3.6.0]) covering extension dependency [org.webjars:jquery-3.6.0]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.webjars:bootstrap-select-1.13.18] on all namespaces
        There is already a core extension feature [bootstrap-select 1.13.18] ([bootstrap-select 1.13.18]) covering extension dependency [org.webjars:bootstrap-select-1.13.18]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-localization-macro-[14.6]] on all namespaces
        There is already a core extension feature [Translation Macro 14.6] ([Translation Macro 14.6]) covering extension dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-localization-macro-[14.6]]
        Resolving extension dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-localization-webjar-[14.6]] on all namespaces
        There is already a core extension feature [XWiki Platform - Localization - WebJar 14.6] ([XWiki Platform - Localization - WebJar 14.6]) covering extension dependency [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-localization-webjar-[14.6]]
        Finished job of type [installplan]
        Downloading extension [Numbered Headings API 1.7.1]
        Downloading extension [CKEditor Integration 1.60.1]
        Downloading extension [Numbered Headings Application 1.7.1]
        Applying [UNINSTALL] for extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] on namespace [Home] from previous extension(s) [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui/14.6]
        Preparing XAR extension plan
        XAR extension plan ready
        Successfully applied [UNINSTALL] for extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] on namespace [Home] from previous extension(s) [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui/14.6]
        Applying [UNINSTALL] for extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] on namespace [Tech Test 01 (localusers)] from previous extension(s) [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui/14.6]
        Successfully applied [UNINSTALL] for extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] on namespace [Tech Test 01 (localusers)] from previous extension(s) [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui/14.6]
        Applying [UNINSTALL] for extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] on namespace [Tech Test 01 (flavored)] from previous extension(s) [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui/14.6]
        Successfully applied [UNINSTALL] for extension [CKEditor Integration 14.6] on namespace [Tech Test 01 (flavored)] from previous extension(s) [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-ckeditor-ui/14.6]
        Applying [INSTALL] for extension [Numbered Headings API 1.7.1] on namespace [] from previous extension(s) []
        Successfully applied [INSTALL] for extension [Numbered Headings API 1.7.1] on namespace [] from previous extension(s) []
        Applying [INSTALL] for extension [CKEditor Integration 1.60.1] on namespace [] from previous extension(s) []
        Installing document [Tech Test 01 (vuoto) » CKEditor » Translations]
        Done installing document [Tech Test 01 (vuoto) » CKEditor » Translations]
        [...]
        Done installing document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » EditMenuEntry]
        Installing document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ConfigClass]
        Done installing document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ConfigClass]
        Installing document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » MacroService]
        Done installing document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » MacroService]
        Successfully applied [INSTALL] for extension [CKEditor Integration 1.60.1] on namespace [] from previous extension(s) []
        Applying [INSTALL] for extension [Numbered Headings Application 1.7.1] on namespace [] from previous extension(s) []
        Installing document [Tech Test 01 (vuoto) » NumberedHeadings » Code » NumberedHeadings]
        Done installing document [Tech Test 01 (vuoto) » NumberedHeadings » Code » NumberedHeadings]
        Installing document [Tech Test 01 (vuoto) » NumberedHeadings » Code » Translations]
        [...]
        Done installing document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » NumberedHeadings » Code » Translations]
        Successfully applied [INSTALL] for extension [Numbered Headings Application 1.7.1] on namespace [] from previous extension(s) []
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (localusers) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Upload]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (localusers) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » WebHome]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (localusers) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorService]
        Deleted document [Home » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Upload]
        Deleted document [Home » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » WebHome]
        Deleted document [Home » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Url]
        Deleted document [Home » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » DocumentTree]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (localusers) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » DocumentTree]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (localusers) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Url]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Icon]
        Deleted document [Home » CKEditor » ImageEditorService]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ImageEditorService]
        Deleted document [Home » CKEditor » ImageSelectorService]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » DocumentTree]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Upload]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (localusers) » CKEditor » ImageEditorService]
        Deleted document [Home » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Icon]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorService]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (localusers) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Icon]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » Url]
        Deleted document [Tech Test 01 (flavored) » CKEditor » ImageSelectorServiceUIX » WebHome]
        Finished job of type [install] with identifier [extension/action/org.xwiki.contrib.numbered.content:application-numbered-content-headings-ui]

You should reinstall the XWiki Standard Flavor extension on your main wiki and the XWiki Standard Flavor for sub-wikis extension on your other wikis (at least techtest01localusers and techtest01flavored wikis judging by your log).

Thanks, I will try to reproduce.

I could not reproduce with either of the extensions you listed, there must be a pre-existing condition required, but not sure what it could be.

You used “Install” or “Install on farm” ?

This one, having subwikis I always choose (only) this. Am I right?

I will need a bit more detail here as there were two choices in my question :slight_smile:

Haha, it quoted the whole message, I’m sorry :smiley:
I always do “Install on farm”.

This is the whole extension history, HTH:
immagine

It’s not something I recommend to use for XAR extensions generally as the meaning of this option is not to execute “Install” on each existing wiki, it’s a special install which force this extension and all its dependencies (which is the problem here) to be available on all present and future wikis.

What happen is that since you told XWiki to install “Numbered Headings Application” on farm, it did: this implies to also install all its dependencies on farm too (unless they are already available) and one of those is a very different colliding version of ckeditor (org.xwiki.contrib:application-ckeditor-ui instead of org.xwiki.platform:platform-application-ckeditor-ui). It’s not a problem when org.xwiki.platform:platform-application-ckeditor-ui is already available where you need org.xwiki.contrib:application-ckeditor-ui because it indicates that it “includes” it as a feature, but here there was nothing on farm, so it installed the dependency recommended by the extension.

The main bug here is that it should not have allowed you to do it as the install plan is supposed to check that all modifications made are not going to break existing extensions in terms of required dependencies, but it seems that here it did not take into account the flavors backward dependencies for some reason, so I will try to debug that.

Ideally, what you should do is revert your changes and put back the expected extensions:

• from main wiki, uninstall CKEditor Integration 1.60.1: this should uninstall the wrong ckeditor and Numbered Headings Application 1.7.1
  • from main wiki Repair XWiki Standard flavor: this should install back the missing CKEditor Integration 14.6 on the main wiki
  • from other wikis, Repair XWiki Standard Flavor for sub-wikis: this should install back the missing CKEditor Integration 14.6 on the main wiki

I’m not a native english speaker, so sorry but I didn’t get it :slight_smile:

Which is what I want, to have them all in any existing and future subwiki’s.

Well, pardon me, but… does that command install or not install the extension? :sweat_smile:
What’s the difference between “install” and “to be available”?

Btw, do you mean I should both do “Install on farm” (from the main wiki) then manually “Install” on the main wiki and in all the subwikis?

Thanks, I’ll do that hopefully tomorrow or the following day.

Confirmed. It also prompted to delete several pages (which I left selected as proposted):

immagine

Cool, it is being detected! :slight_smile:

immagine

As a side note, is it normal that among the other options there are both Uninstall from farm and Install on farm?

immagine

(I chose Repair)

This was after hitting Continue

immagine

OK, it really worked, just required a restart of the XWiki to turn it Installed, otherwise it would keep saying Installed but not valid.

Between server restarts I found these errors, is it an issue?

2023-02-15 13:15:36,097 [solr/indexer job group daemon thread - org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.job.IndexerJob@53b6f519([solr, indexer])] INFO  o.x.s.s.i.j.IndexerJob         - Starting job of type [solr.indexer] with identifier [[solr, indexer]] 
2023-02-15 13:15:37,715 [http-nio-8080-exec-6 - http://docs.lnet.cgt.it:8080/xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?section=XWiki.Extensions&search=XWiki+Standard+flavor&repo=installed] ERROR c.x.x.w.AdminAction            - Exception while setting up lock 
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 13006 in 3: Exception while locking document for lock [userName = [XWiki.radaemarco], docId = [6152552094868048244], date = [Wed Feb 15 13:15:37 CET 2023]]
        at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveLock(XWikiHibernateStore.java:2044)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveLock(XWikiCacheStore.java:641)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.setLock(XWikiDocument.java:7374)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.AdminAction.render(AdminAction.java:144)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:587)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:289)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.LegacyActionServlet.service(LegacyActionServlet.java:114)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:764)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:227)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:162)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.ActionFilter.doFilter(ActionFilter.java:122)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:189)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:162)
        at org.xwiki.wysiwyg.filter.ConversionFilter.doFilter(ConversionFilter.java:61)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:189)
        at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:53)
        at org.xwiki.container.servlet.filters.internal.SetHTTPHeaderFilter.doFilter(SetHTTPHeaderFilter.java:63)
        at org.xwiki.container.servlet.filters.internal.SavedRequestRestorerFilter.doFilter(SavedRequestRestorerFilter.java:208)
        at org.xwiki.container.servlet.filters.internal.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:111)
        at org.xwiki.resource.servlet.RoutingFilter.doFilter(RoutingFilter.java:132)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:197)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:97)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:541)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:135)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:92)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:687)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:78)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:360)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:399)
        at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65)
        at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:890)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1743)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1191)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:659)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
Caused by: javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException: Batch update returned unexpected row count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1; statement executed: update xwikilock set XWL_AUTHOR=?, XWL_DATE=? where XWL_DOC_ID=?
        at org.hibernate.internal.ExceptionConverterImpl.wrapStaleStateException(ExceptionConverterImpl.java:238)
        at org.hibernate.internal.ExceptionConverterImpl.convert(ExceptionConverterImpl.java:93)
        at org.hibernate.internal.ExceptionConverterImpl.convert(ExceptionConverterImpl.java:181)
        at org.hibernate.internal.ExceptionConverterImpl.convert(ExceptionConverterImpl.java:188)
        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.doFlush(SessionImpl.java:1411)
        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.managedFlush(SessionImpl.java:489)
        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.flushBeforeTransactionCompletion(SessionImpl.java:3290)
        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.beforeTransactionCompletion(SessionImpl.java:2425)
        at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.JdbcCoordinatorImpl.beforeTransactionCompletion(JdbcCoordinatorImpl.java:449)
        at org.hibernate.resource.transaction.backend.jdbc.internal.JdbcResourceLocalTransactionCoordinatorImpl.beforeCompletionCallback(JdbcResourceLocalTransactionCoordinatorImpl.java:183)
        at org.hibernate.resource.transaction.backend.jdbc.internal.JdbcResourceLocalTransactionCoordinatorImpl.access$300(JdbcResourceLocalTransactionCoordinatorImpl.java:40)
        at org.hibernate.resource.transaction.backend.jdbc.internal.JdbcResourceLocalTransactionCoordinatorImpl$TransactionDriverControlImpl.commit(JdbcResourceLocalTransactionCoordinatorImpl.java:281)
        at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:101)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.internal.store.hibernate.HibernateStore.endTransaction(HibernateStore.java:907)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateBaseStore.endTransaction(XWikiHibernateBaseStore.java:602)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveLock(XWikiHibernateStore.java:2039)
        ... 47 common frames omitted
Caused by: org.hibernate.StaleStateException: Batch update returned unexpected row count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1; statement executed: update xwikilock set XWL_AUTHOR=?, XWL_DATE=? where XWL_DOC_ID=?
        at org.hibernate.jdbc.Expectations$BasicExpectation.checkBatched(Expectations.java:67)
        at org.hibernate.jdbc.Expectations$BasicExpectation.verifyOutcome(Expectations.java:54)
        at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.batch.internal.NonBatchingBatch.addToBatch(NonBatchingBatch.java:47)
        at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.update(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3571)
        at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.updateOrInsert(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3438)
        at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.update(AbstractEntityPersister.java:3852)
        at org.hibernate.action.internal.EntityUpdateAction.execute(EntityUpdateAction.java:202)
        at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:604)
        at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.lambda$executeActions$1(ActionQueue.java:478)
        at java.base/java.util.LinkedHashMap.forEach(LinkedHashMap.java:684)
        at org.hibernate.engine.spi.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:475)
        at org.hibernate.event.internal.AbstractFlushingEventListener.performExecutions(AbstractFlushingEventListener.java:344)
        at org.hibernate.event.internal.DefaultFlushEventListener.onFlush(DefaultFlushEventListener.java:40)
        at org.hibernate.event.service.internal.EventListenerGroupImpl.fireEventOnEachListener(EventListenerGroupImpl.java:107)
        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.doFlush(SessionImpl.java:1407)
        ... 58 common frames omitted
2023-02-15 13:15:40,079 [solr/indexer job group daemon thread - org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.job.IndexerJob@53b6f519([solr, indexer])] INFO  o.x.s.s.i.j.IndexerJob         - 0 documents added, 0 deleted and 0 updated during the synchronization of the Solr index. 

Ok, I restored the whole functionality :partying_face:
Thank you very much.

Now, what should I do to properly install the Numbered Content related extensions?

In this context, Uninstall from farm is just meant to be a helper to uninstall this extension from wherever it’s installed, in case there are several. But it could benefit from a more explicit naming and only appear if it is in fact installed in several namespaces.

It’s most probably the same root cause as Loading... (so not fixed in 14.6 which is starting to be a bit oldish by the way).

Don’t install it on farm, or you will have the same problem, just Install it on each wiki where you need it (starting with the main wiki).

OK. I’m going to…

immagine

Eww… c’mon! :laughing:
That’s the only option I see, I even restarted XWiki.

Wait… ok, this IS strange. I hit Show details and now Install became available :smiley:

immagine
(let me now if this is worth an issue on Jira).

The installation went fine this time. I’ll try the extension soon.

If you know the steps to reproduce this, sure. I did not have that problem on my side.