After Installation of one extension XWiki as Docker container stops

Hello XWikiers,

I have installed XWiki 13.8 on my Debian 11 based Server as docker container.
I was able to get through the initial setup after starting the containers. I was also able to install one extension Task Manager through my XWiki intial page (I have not copied the URL). When trying to install any other extensions I am getting the data.server not reachable error and the docker container for Xwiki-data stops. I can restart the container, it goes through the initial settings from 12% - 50% spinning for a while and loading the page, but the icons are not shown and when I click on something the docker container stops.

See the other threads you’ve opened. They all seem related to the fact that your instance cannot reach nexus.xwiki.org

Hi,
I assume it appears the duplicate problem that’s solved previously here

Hello vmassol, nikpetrenko,

I have removed the XWiki Container completely (Container, Volumes, Network). I just kept the images (had another issue pulling it because I supposedly exceded my limit) and made a fresh docker-compose.yml file.

• Run docker-compose.yml file

• changed the ownership reversing through all the folders (expect user for mysql-data, which was set to systemd-timesync) and files.

• changed the permissions reversing through all the folders and files

• opened the gnome web browser entering the URL and started the intial setup

• at step 2 Select your Flavor the docker container (xwiki not the mysql) stopped a couple of times but I kept starting it and continue with the steps till it was done.

• Installed some extensions (mocca calendar, Task Manager, JW marco player UI, FAQ Application, Notes Application, Notification, because I am getting the error “unknown macro: notification” under Activity Stream.

But so far the docker runs stable and did some changes regarding themes, accounts. next I will start going through the documentations and will start building my wiki. Thank you to everybody to make Xwiki possible. most appreciated. I hope to be able to contribute in a more effective manner in the future.

Hello,

Thank you for the update. That’s great.