We have a requirement wherein we want all new users to be able to join all subwikis automatically as they sign up.
- We are a big organization with a lot of non-technical users. We want to create multiple subwikis for different business functions so that the teams working in those functions can generate knowledge and collaborate.
- We want all the knowledge to be freely available for anyone to read.
- Users login using the Google Apps authentication.
- When users login the first time, they dont know which wiki to go to and find what they need. So they search. But when they click one of the search results, they get the “Join the wiki” page. That page does not have very clear instructions on how to join the wiki.
- In our internal user test, we figured that the process of joining the wiki is not as intuitive.
So what we want to do is that make sure that every new user is automatically added to each wiki with read-only rights. This would ensure that they don’t have to manually join every wiki
How can I do this in XWiki?