Autocomplete/Autofill dynamic XWiki Pages

Hi,
First of all, I am sorry if this have been already answered : I tried to search but I may not using the good keywords since I don’t how to call the function I am looking for.

I have currently a XWiki 8.4.5 recently deployed for my IT department and we are using to document all of our procedures.

Since, we have a lot of servers, we are lazy and I want to minimize most of human errors, I would like to have an “auto-fill” function.

This is what I am looking for :

• A the beginning of a webpage, a user (reader) is presented several boxes and/or list. For example, the first one will be a free text box asking for the name of the server he want to configure and the second one will be a list of user with admin rights.

• When entering a name and selecting a user, all the configuration below will be updated with the entered/selected content

Is that possible to do that ? I tried to look on Velocity scripting but with no success for the moment.

Thank you for your help.

@SRNMG,

Sounds like you might find the App Within Minutes extension useful.

However, I’m not an XWiki developer so they might be able to offer more guidance.

Hope that helps,
Ben

Thank you for your help.

I had a look at it but I think it won’t fit my needs (or it would be a large overkill).

I am trying to do some Velocity script but I am not even sure if this the good way (I am not a developer :()

Again, thank you for your help