I’m new to Docker and Xwiki (before that I did it the “old school way”) and like to know if there is any best practice guide here how to use xwiki docker with the docker-compose file.
I already have xwiki running like in https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/docker-xwiki/blob/master/README.md.
But what I couldn’t find is if there is any best practice after starting the xwiki:
- What should I backup and how do I backup the mysql databases
- Are there any further security actions to take ?
- Did you just downloaded it to your favorite folder and started the application ?
- Can I just add the “restart always” option and run this container in production when I did a good backup plan ?
- Backup: Volumes and Mysql Databse and I’m fine ?