Browse XWiki Page with Velocity

Hello everyone!

I want to browse an XWiki page line by line with Velocity Scripting API. Does anyone know how to do it ?

I’m using an api “Documentation”, this api provide a TOC listing all the doc of a project.

The main goal of this code is to display all of the pages located in Documentation api in one page named “Export PDF”. In this way, I will be able to display all the doc of the project in one PDF document with the correct numbering.

When i use the function #displaySections($sectionChildRef $sectionNum), it displays the titles of pages in Documentation but when I add the $sectionChildRef.getContent() function it try to display all the content of the pages. The fact is that in “Export PDF” page, title displayed by #displaySections($sectionChildRef $sectionNum) merge with Headers of the other pages displayed by $sectionChildRef.getContent(). Which makes my numbering wrong.

#set($sectionTemplate = 'Documentation.Code.SectionTemplate')
  #set($parentPropName = 'parentSection')
  #set($numberingPropName = 'numbering')
  ##
  ## Building the hierarchy view (TOC) of sections
  #macro(displaySections $parentReference $sectionNum $heading)
    #set($sectionChildren = $services.query.hql("select distinct obj.name from BaseObject obj, LongProperty numbering, StringProperty parent where obj.className = :sectionClass and obj.name <> :sectionTemplate and obj.id = numbering.id.id and obj.id = parent.id.id and parent.id.name = :parentPropName and numbering.id.name = :numberingPropName and parent.value = :parentReference order by numbering.value asc").bindValue('parentReference', $services.model.serialize($parentReference, 'local')).bindValue('sectionClass', $sectionClass).bindValue('sectionTemplate', $sectionTemplate).bindValue('parentPropName', $parentPropName).bindValue('numberingPropName', $numberingPropName).execute())
    #foreach($sectionChild in $sectionChildren)
      #set($sectionChildRef = $services.model.resolveDocument($sectionChild))
      #set($sectionChildDocument = $xwiki.getDocument($sectionChildRef))
      #if ($services.security.authorization.hasAccess('view', $sectionChildRef))
        ## Pages marked as "not included in export" are excluded when exporting indeed, but included in standard view mode.
        #if(!$services.multilingualHtmlExport.isExporting() || $services.documentation.isIncludedInExports($sectionChildRef, false))

#set($equals = "")
         #set($equalonly = "=" )
         #set($start = 0)
         #set($range = [$start..$sectionNum])
         #foreach($i in $range)
          #set($equals = "$equals$equalonly" )
         #end

$equals$sectionChildDocument.displayTitle$equals
         $sectionChildDocument.getContent()

#set($sectionNum = $sectionNum + 1)
         #displaySections($sectionChildRef $sectionNum)

#end
      #end
    #end
    #set($sectionNum = $sectionNum - 1)
  #end
{{/velocity}}

{{velocity}}
  #set($root = $xcontext.macro.params.root)
  #if("$!root" == '')
    #set($root = 'Documentation.WebHome')
  #end
  #displaySections($services.model.resolveDocument($root) 0)
{{/velocity}}

I want to browse all of pages to locate headers lines and indent them, in this way, the numbering will still correct.