Can't disable users

I’m using LDAP on xwiki, but when I disable an user on LDAP it doesn’t appears disabled on Xwiki users page. I’ve searched online and all that I found is that I can disable by selecting the disable button, as you can see on the image bellow my page doesn’t have this button. Is there any way to install this button or another way to disable the users?
users

Noticed the same, but I guess this is because the XWiki user is updated only after the user logged in - but since it is disabled in LDAP, this can never happen.

What version are you on?
I do not have access at our instance right now, but I’m farly sure the button is in the user (details) page.
Your user may need to be part of the XWikiAdminGroup, but this is just a wild guess.

I’m using the version 12.10.6, but as you can see at this image theres no button in the user details even when I’m using the adim profile.

We’re on 15.10.x

This is the user index:

immagine

and the detail:

immagine

I’m sure this was the same on 14.x

No ideas.

And according to https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/AdminGuide/User%20Management#HEnable2FDisableUserAccount the feature is available since 11.6

that’s odd, I don’t have this option, is there any way to install this?