This new version of the Chart.js integration extension brings a set of improvements since version 1.0, in particular:
- Data values and axes labels can be suffixed by a given sign such as a percent or a currency sign.
- The Chart.js datalabels plugin is now bundled with the extension, allowing advanced set up of data labels.
- Tooltips can be splitted into several lines if needed.
- Hidden data tables are now automatically moved to the canvas element so as to be visible for screen readers, instead of the canvas itself.
- Background colors can be specified globally.
The full list of options brought by the extension in addition to the ones already available in the Chart.js library is available on the extension’s page.
Feel free to report improvement ideas or issues on the extension issue tracker.