Confluence imports in manual mode works-ish

Hello,
on 2 Virtual Machines with Debian : testing one XWiki 14.10.11 and one XWiki 15.4, I have been able to import a Space from Confluence (which was not working yet, using the Confluence Migrator extension along with Pro Macros).

On the version 14.10.11 Pro Macro in test still active the result was not too bad. We however ended with the following errors on some macros (3 errors on one Space)
[livesearch]
[contentbylabel]
[popular-labels]
Here is a sample with one of the error messages produced:
XWiki-Manual-Space-Import

Do you have any thoughts about it?

I would again test the manuel method on 15.4.

hi @jmarkoll - though XWiki has a lot of Confluence macros built-in, not all of them are available. You can see the available ones here → Confluence Macros - XWiki

You can kind of simulate the livesearch using this in the page. Not sure if there is a better way
{{include reference=“Main.Search” /}}

Hi @jason.berndt , thanks for the tip, but what are the steps allowing to make it work? I mean : what is the method to make use of it? (I mean {{include reference=“Main.Search” /}})

Else, I can see now on another page of the imported archive this error:

. It contains Backups from Unknown macro: time. Click on this message for details.
to Unknown macro: time. Click on this message for details.
The [time] macro is not in the list of registered macros. Verify the spelling or contact your administrator.”.

I’ll enquire about a list of macros used in that installation.

Hi @jmarkoll - you just need to paste that when in Wiki editing not WYSIWYG

I don’t believe a Time Macro is available in XWiki.

Hi @jason.berndt so I have modified my profile to use wiki mode edition and tested your snippet. This is strange : it seems to do nothing at all.
I had this:

== Search this documentation ==
{{livesearch/}}

I changed it for this:

== Search this documentation ==

{{include reference=“Main.Search” /}}

Then indeed the error message was gone but nothing more came up. Here is what it shows:
XWiki-After

while before this is what was showing:
XWiki-before