Delete `platform`, `enterprise` and `manager` wikis on xwiki.org

Those 3 wikis are unaccessible and unmaintained for years, and they are not supposed to contain anything that really worth keeping.

So I propose to simply get rid of them. I know we vaguely discussed backing them up, but it was a long time ago and nothing happened, if someone really wants to back them up then be my guest, but I don’t see the point of keep saying “we should back them up” and never do it.

Here is my +1.

1 Like

+1, thanks

+1

Note that we’re planning to perform this maintenance operation as part of next upgrade.

1 Like

Note that we should keep some redirect link mechanism in xwiki.org for those subwiki. For example, we recently found that we still have some links in XS targeting enteprise.xwiki.org, and we should ensure they are not broken after the upgrade: XWIKI-21267: Default home page comes with velocity scripts · xwiki/xwiki-platform@03bc0d3 · GitHub

The 3 wikis have been deleted today, as part of the upgrade.

For remaining links to enterprise.xwiki.org I opened Loading... and we are going to add redirection rules so that any old links to the old wiki is redirected to the main wiki.