The Table of Content (ToC) macro has a numbered boolean property.
When this property is set to true, each item is prefixed by a number (i.e.,
<ol> is used instead of
Now that the numbered content extension exists, this way of numbering ToC items is deprecated:
- the headings themselves are not numbered
- sub-levels are not prefixed by the level of their parents
- no possibility to skip the numbering for a given heading
I propose to:
- deprecate the
numberedproperty and move it to legacy in XS.
- hide it in numbered content app and ignore its value, until we move to a parent version where it has been deprecated (meaning that all ToC macro would be considered as
numbered=falseas soon as the extension is installed)
- document the number content app to explain how to reactivate numbering (possibly with a snippet showing how to list the impacted pages).