DokuWiki importer V1.0 released!

Greetings everyone!

I’m delighted to announce the first stable public release of the Dokuwiki importer, completing my GSOC project.

This importer can now:

• Support all supported archives from apache compress as both File and streaming input.
  • Can import user data, document revision, and also attachments.
  • Using the syntax parser from M2, it can convert the dokuwiki syntax to xwiki/2.1 syntax strings.

This can be downloaded from the extension page here: http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/DokuWiki/

Note: The syntax parser can also be used separately to parse dokuwiki syntax.

Suggestions/bugs are welcome!

Thanks!
Shubham Jain

1 Like

Congrats! :grinning:

Great job @slayerjain !

Thanks! :grin:

Hi,

thanks for your Extension. Unfortunatelly i became an Error during the Migration:

class java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at org.xwiki.contrib.dokuwiki.text.internal.input.DokuWikiInputFilterStream.readUsers(DokuWikiInputFilterStream.java:245)
at org.xwiki.contrib.dokuwiki.text.internal.input.DokuWikiInputFilterStream.readDataStream(DokuWikiInputFilterStream.java:208)
at org.xwiki.contrib.dokuwiki.text.internal.input.DokuWikiInputFilterStream.read(DokuWikiInputFilterStream.java:140)
at org.xwiki.contrib.dokuwiki.text.internal.input.DokuWikiInputFilterStream.read(DokuWikiInputFilterStream.java:73)
at org.xwiki.filter.input.AbstractBeanInputFilterStream.read(AbstractBeanInputFilterStream.java:79)
at org.xwiki.filter.internal.job.FilterStreamConverterJob.runInternal(FilterStreamConverterJob.java:100)
at org.xwiki.job.AbstractJob.runInContext(AbstractJob.java:206)
at org.xwiki.job.AbstractJob.run(AbstractJob.java:189)
at org.xwiki.filter.script.internal.ScriptFilterStreamConverterJob.run(ScriptFilterStreamConverterJob.java:75)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The Error is on two Testsystems.

Have you a idea how i can fix this?

Yes, This caused when the Dokuwiki user’s name comprises of only a single word (not having a surname). I have fixed it in the current build. Will release ASAP.