Error with extention for google apps

Hi!

I tried to install this extension:

but i got this error:

Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [403 Forbidden { “code” : 403, “errors” : [ { “domain” : “usageLimits”, “message” : “Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded. Continued use requires signup.”, “reason” : “dailyLimitExceededUnreg”, “extendedHelp” : “https://code.google.com/apis/console” } ], “message” : “Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded. Continued use requires signup.” }]. Click on this message for details.

and i this the problem is here:

xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.GroovyAuthServiceImpl
xwiki.authentication.groovy.pagename=xwiki:GoogleApps.AuthService

So can you pls help me to solve the problem or help to find some full instructuons?

I don’t think it’s anything related to the Google Apps extension. You should just authenticate with an admin user(username: Admin, password: admin) and install the Google Apps extension using the extension manager. That’s the easiest way to do it.

1 Like

Ive already done it.

I got problem with this error “Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded. Continued use requires signup”

You may want to check these out:

did you uncoment this strings?
xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.GroovyAuthServiceImpl
xwiki.authentication.groovy.pagename=xwiki:GoogleApps.AuthService