Exists some alternative to XQuiz?

Hi there!

I’m looking for an alternative to deprecated xquiz extension.

Does anyone know one?

A lot of thanks!

Hello,

I don’t have in mind an alternative to XQuiz.

Also, from what I can see, XQuiz is unmaintained since 6 years but does not seems to be deprecated.
If you noticed some issues, you can report them on the forum (since no project exists on Jira).

See XPoll Application (XWiki.org)

This page also links to a well-supported paying version at Polls Application (Pro) - XWiki Store

There’s also Polls Application (XWiki.org) but it’s older and not sure if it’s working or not.

Sorry I’ve confused Quizz and Poll :slight_smile:

You were referring to XQuiz (XWiki.org) I believe.

Yes :slight_smile: Im referring to XQuiz

Sorry, I have deleted the other response:

Hi! thanks for the response.

I had used “deprecated” because the XQuiz version launch an error in console:

In catalina.out log I can see: - Deprecated usage of getter [com.xpn.xwiki.api.Document.getName] in xwiki:XQuizCode.QuizSheet@1,10

And do not working.

Is for this reason that I’m looking for a different extension to use.

regards

This is not a problem. It just means that the XQuiz app is using some deprecated API. It doens’t mean that it itself is deprecated.

What is not working?

Unfortunately there’s none we know of. So either you (with our help) can make this XQuiz one work or you’ll need to develop one yourself (which is not that hard and can be done inside xwiki pages. But you’ll need to have development knowledge for sure). Another option is to contract a company to build it for you (or fix the XQuiz one if we find that it really doesn’t work and it’s not so easy to fix); see Support (XWiki.org)

For example I can’t add questions or edit the older questions.

In chrome console I can see for example that: “Failed to open the tree to node document:xwiki:XQuiz.test.” and, in Catalina Log, I can see the referred error.