File and PDF fields in the same page... but both try to show last uploaded file

I have this AWM page model, where there is a field to upload PDFs, with PDF macro and a field to upload files (usually XLSX or DOC files)

Objective is to upload original form models that can be modified if needed (the docx and xlsx files) and the pdf files that show how the form looks like and also for fast printing of the forms (no need to download the files and then print)

But if I upload the PDF file in the PDF field, and the XLSX file in the file field, when I save both fields try to show the XLSX file.

If I do the inverse, first XLSX and then PDF, both try to show PDF.

I can edit the page a second time and make the correct selection for each field, but that’s extra work, and somewhat nonsensical.

Also, if I upload ONLY a XLSX file, the PDF field tries to display the XLSX file (and gives an error) after I save. And worse, in this case, even if I edit, I can´t unselect the XLSX file from the PDF field so the error message won´t be shown

error message

I only uploaded the file to the File field, but it appeared in the PDF field too

and no way to unselect it

What am I doing wrong?

another weird behavior is this (this is another app that I made similar to the official one, for testing)

look at the file name at the Office File field, it says it’s PDF (the same PDF I inserted later in the PDF field)

but when I click to choose an attachment, it shows the DOCX file… while at the same time, in the left, it gives a message about replacing the PDF file!

EDIT: I was at version 14.10.

I upgraded my XWiki to version 15.10

The same bug still persists. Maybe I should inform it as a bug? I am not sure it is considered as a bug or bad usage lol.

If anyone wants to test the behavior of having a PDF and a normal file or Office file, as different fields in the same AWM application…