Getting an error installing related to a Maven artifact not being available XWiki 15.10.5

When installing XWiki 15.10.5 (through the Helm chart, but that is immaterial I beleive), I am seeing this error when installing the standard flavor.

1 problem was encountered while building the effective model for org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-distribution-flavor-mainwiki:15.10.5 [FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for org.xwiki.commons:xwiki-commons-pom:15.10.5: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.xwiki.commons:xwiki-commons:pom:15.10.5 (absent): Could not transfer artifact org.xwiki.commons:xwiki-commons:pom:15.10.5 from/to maven-xwiki (https://nexus.xwiki.org/nexus/content/groups/public): Connect to nexus.xwiki.org:443 [nexus.xwiki.org/92.222.135.198] failed: Connect timed out @ org.xwiki.commons:xwiki-commons-pom:15.10.5

Note that this has installed successfully before (the exact same Helm chart) as early as a week or so ago. I am just setting up a local test system and running into this now.

Any ideas?

Hi, the problem is not on your side or even specifically related to what you are trying to install: nexus.xwiki.org is not in a great shape today (Iā€™m told we got a swarm of bots on it), and we are trying to fix that.

1 Like

Thank you very much for getting back to me on this. Much appreciated. Hopefully your successful in that mission!