How many apps are possible with the Application App within minutes?

Hello Everybody,
I’m a new xWiki user. i want to use xwiki for our company and i have a question.
would be very grateful for your help.

I would like to create a logbook for our objects. We have around 800 properties.For each object there should be a log book in which employees should make various entries.

The structure of the entries should be the same everywhere. However, users should simply click on the respective logbook and add an entry (we need a good history)

Is it possible to do this with the app within minutes? Does it make sense to create around 1000 apps with app with minutes per object? Do you have an idea how to do something like that?The important thing is the date, work done, some selection fields and lists…

or would you do that in a large log book (like one Applikation) one entry per object?

Perhaps one of you has already realized something like this and gained experience

thank you for tips (and sorry for my bad english)

best regards Daniel

Hi. I don’t fully understand what you want to achieve after reading your desc twice :slight_smile: Maybe you could give some example so that I can understand? Thx

What is an object? We also have this terminology in xwiki so I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Some physical objects done by your company?

What is a logbook? Is it an xobject in xwiki parlance? Does a logbook contain the 800 xproperties? If so then a logbook app seems good with each entry being a different logbook, each having 800 properties.

what does “making entries”’ mean? The logbook is not per user is it?

Hi, sorry for my late answer. I got it already but thank you so much!