I am very glad to announce the first release of Interactive Maps Application as part of my GSoC project.
Link to the extension: https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/InteractiveMapsApplication/
Detailed documentation is available on the extension page.
Following are some of the features the application offers:
- Easy creation of a map using map template
- Easily adding points to the map
- Map query for simple to advanced inclusion of map items into the map
- Customizable map controls like attribution control, current location control etc.
- Fullscreen view
- Custom icons for points/markers
- Search and filter options
- Map data importer for importing map data from https://query.wikidata.org
- And a lot more to come
The application is under development so your reviews are highly welcomed.
If you find bugs or have any feature requests, add them as issues on http://jira.xwiki.org/projects/INTMAP/.
Hope you like the application.