It is my pleasure to announce the release of v1.1 of Interactive Maps Application.
Link to the extension: https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/InteractiveMapsApplication/
Usage instructions and other documentation is available on the extension page.
This version adds the major features laid out for the application.
Following is an outline of features added in this version:
- More configuration options
- Support for paths
- Ability to create and add shapes
- Visual editor for shapes
- Implementation for indoor map items for geometrically specifying multilevel indoor structures
- A visually driven map editor for easily creating points and shapes
- A demo map for highlighting the key features
- And much more.
If you find bugs or have any feature requests, add them as issues on http://jira.xwiki.org/projects/INTMAP/.
Wish that the application is useful to you.