Interface sometimes cut off when creating pages through links

Following issue is at hand:

As you can see in the provided picture, under the panel “Space Shortcuts” I have a link to an non-existent page. As a result, when clicking the link, the create page interface pops up, where you can also select the template to apply. So far so good.

However, obviously I cannot see the “Create Page” - Button (and the rest of the Create-Page interface) to actually, well, create the page. It seems the issue is that in this case, the positioning of this interface is absolute. Zooming out of the browser, or just specifically adjusting your zoom in the system settings solves the problem. Having a higher resolution also “solves” the problem - for reference, my resolution is 1920x1200.

Here’s my question: Is this an inherent issue with xwiki or does the problem lie with my xwiki-instance itself, or somewhere else there?

Hello,

This is indeed an issue inherent to XWiki.
It has already been reported and there is an open issue currently, if you want to follow progress on its resolution: Loading...

1 Like

Thank you, thats atleast reassuring to read that the problem doesn’t lie with me.

I documented my experiences as illustrated in this post in a comment there, in hopes that it may get fixed sometime soon. Although this ticket has already been open for a while, since 2021…