Jira Without internet connection

hello forum

i am doing my xwiki project in a offline environment (Without internet connection)…So can i integrate jira with my xwiki project?? (JIRA Macro or JIRA Project Management Application)

No (not easily at least). See https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/JIRA%20Macro#HPrerequisites26InstallationInstructions

" Note that installing Extensions when being offline is currently not supported and you’d need to use some complex manual method."

ok…if i install that extension with necessary dependencies …so can i connect/integrate jira server with my xwiki???
(Please note: my xwiki project is running in a server and there is no internet connection…)

What does this mean?

• If I take it literally you’re asking if the JIRA extension can be used to connect XWiki to a JIRA server. Obviously the answer is yes as otherwise this extension wouldn’t exist at all.
  • If you’re asking if you can connect your offline XWiki with a JIRA server that’s somewhere on the internet then obviously the answer is no since you’re … offline…

So you need to give more details in your questions because they’re very difficult to understand (missing context, missing explanations, etc) and this causes unnecessary back and forth discussions and it might indicate you didn’t do your homework (which is maybe not true but we can’t know since we don’t have the details of what you researched/what you did).

So you don’t care about reading my answer? Ok I’ll stop helping you since you don’t read what I mentioned. good luck.