Load module timeout causing UI freeze on all dropdowns

Upgraded to 10.4 and on Firefox 60.0.2 and Chrome 67, after about a few seconds of having a page loaded I see this in my browser’s console:

Error: Load timeout for modules: jquery,bootstrap,drawer,/webjars/wiki%3Axwiki/Keypress/2.1.5/keypress.min.js?r=1,xwiki-events-bridge,/webjars/wiki%3Axwiki/xwiki-platform-tree-webjar/10.4/require-config.min.js?evaluate=true,xwiki-meta,bootstrap-switch,iscroll
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#timeout
require.min.js:7:290

The failure to load those libraries causes my entire UI to freeze up—I can’t click on the app drawer “hamburger” icon to fire off that menu, I can’t click on the ellipsis next to the Edit button, etc.

Is this a known defect or is there something I can do to make sure this loads properly? I’m using Nginx reverse proxy to Tomcat and running XWiki 10.4, connected to a remote MySQL DB.

You might want to try to clean your browser cache. It’s possible have an upgrade that the browser keep using resources content from the previous instance.

Looks like my refresh without cache didn’t do enough. Cleared my browser cache and it looks like it’s working now. Thanks @tmortagne !