Mail notification for changed jira tickets

I have written some tickets at https://jira.xwiki.org. I’m watching all these tickets and some more.

I want to get mail notification if one of my watched tickets is changed, e.g. by a new comment or a changed status. There is a valid email address in my profile.

Should I get those mails automatically? If not, how do I activate it?
Regards, Simpel

1 Like

Yes you’ll get the notif email automatically. Now we’ve noticed some problem for some users. We’re still investigating.

Last updated and watched ticket got an update on 24.3.2022 but I still didn’t got an email. My username at https://jira.xwiki.org is “Simpel” too.

I’ve been facing the same issue on my side, since the last Jira upgrade it seems (not entirely sure when the issue started to occur. Having a recent Jira is great btw).

Hi.

I want to give it a ping. Today I was contacted via pm on forum because of this. (Thanks that I was contacted in any way.) Maybe this could be fixed next time?

Regards, Simpel

1 Like

Not sure I understand what you mean. Who contacted you and for what purpose? What could be fixed?

Thanks

I added a comment on an issue Simpel reported, asking for his feedback and/or approval. Because I figured the comment wouldn’t be noticed without jira notifications in email, I used the forum PMs to contact Simpel :slight_smile:
There is a test issue on here: XINFRA-386

ok thanks @CharpentierLucas . I know the issue but I wasn’t sure what Simpel meant and why he was suggesting that we should not contact him by pm next time :slight_smile:

I guess he didn’t mean that but simply to fix the issue.

@Simpel About the missing email notifs, yes we know about it (been known for months) but our infra support has not been able to find a solution so far. We thought we had fixed it several times but it seems it’s not the case for everyone. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Sorry about that…

1 Like

I’m happy to been contacted via forum pm. Every way is good.