Mail Sending stopped working after update

Hey guys,

unfortunately the mail sending (notifications and in general) stopped working after I updated XWiki two weeks ago from 14.10.6 to 14.10.13. The “share via E-Mail” feature still works, but if I understand correctly this is a different API. I tried a restart of the container but this only helped for a day. Additionally I deleted the Mail Queue via script as suggested here, tried sending E-Mail manually via velocity and of course checked the mail config. This did not help. The Logs show the following error when mail sending is tried (manually or automatically):

[Mail Prepare Thread] ERROR o.x.m.i.MemoryMailListener - Failure during preparation phase of thread [8c4457be-7269-48af-9d39-a02540c7987e]

[Mail Prepare Thread] ERROR o.x.m.i.DatabaseMailListener - Failure during preparation phase of thread [0de80156-b921-4b92-89a1-536ddfda62f2]

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Queue full
at java.base/java.util.AbstractQueue.add(Unknown Source)
at org.xwiki.mail.internal.thread.AbstractMailQueueManager.addToQueue(AbstractMailQueueManager.java:53)
at org.xwiki.mail.internal.thread.PrepareMailRunnable.prepareSingleMail(PrepareMailRunnable.java:190)
at org.xwiki.mail.internal.thread.PrepareMailRunnable.prepareMail(PrepareMailRunnable.java:123)
at org.xwiki.mail.internal.thread.PrepareMailRunnable.run(PrepareMailRunnable.java:78)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any ideas what I could try or what logging I should increase?