Here’s a vote to:
- move https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-help-center inside XWiki Platform and merge it with the existing Help Application.
- Do that for 13.x but also 12.10.x (since there’s no risk using a feature alias and it fixes some bugs for ex https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-18144).
- 2 extensions must not share the same pages
- It’s logical that the help is in sync with what it documents
- contrib extensions should be minimized for XS, all of XS deps should be in the xwiki githhub org (since they are maintained by the XS dev team), and preferably inside xwiki-platform when possible.
- Simpler to manage XS releases
Here’s my +1