MyXWiki down .. for at least 2 days šŸ˜®

Hi,

There is currently a proxy error when trying to access my wiki hosted on myxwiki.org ā€¦ yesterday the ā€œMaintenance page with legoman Skollā€ was the only welcome page I can get ā€¦
Skoll

Proxy error
see screenshot 1 ā€¦

Variant error can be ā€œERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERRORā€:
see screenshot 2 ā€¦

Hello,
We are aware of the issue, and we are currently working on it. We recently moved this server to a new infrastructure, and since, there are some I/O issues making myxwiki.org hardly usable, and needing to be solved. Our hosting provider is helping us on it, and it should be back to normal soon.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you already know this issue and are working to solve it.

Good luck for the hard ā€œin progressā€ work :muscle:.

Hi,

myxwiki.org is still unreachable which currently leads to a down time of 4 to 5 days ā€¦and with the week-end and the bank holiday coming in France on Monday, it may lead to more than 1 week of down time :cold_sweat:.

PS: you may have performed some checks before the move to new server or maybe you need to choose more carrefully your hosting provider ā€¦ my 2 cents :innocent::imp:.

yes weā€™re really sorry @xrichard. The reality is that the infra guy is really busy these days and it was supposed to be flawless with a more powerful new infra but for some reasons weā€™re still investigating, it was not.

@vmassol thanks, hope this move will improve myxwiki performances and will last for long.

Weā€™ve noticed some heavy spam happening on myxwiki.org (on some wikis which have left registration open) and slowing down the whole farm. Weā€™ve closed some but thereā€™s more cleanup work to do. However, you should find that the performance is already much better.

1 Like