[MyXwiki.org] Copy page stuck / never ends

Hi,

When I’m performing a page copy of a page with “simple” content, the copy is stuck with message:
XAR Extension Documents Deleting Listener will not check the document in non-interactive mode.

see below:
Page%20Copie%20Stucked

Do you know what causes this message? Is there an other way to perform a page copy? Should I report a Jira bug?

More info: page is created even if the copy never ends.

Is this the only refactoring operation (delete, copy, rename, create) that you started? A refactoring job might wait for another refactoring job to finish, although in this case it looks like the job started so that’s probably not the issue. We should check the server logs.

Hi,

Yes it’s the only operation I have performed at the same time. I have done a copy operation right now and it ends but with the same kind of warning:
Copy%20Log

2 questions:

• where does this warning comes from?
  • why sometimes page copy is ending with success after warning and some other times it’s stay stuck on this task? (note: maybe the server was overloaded when I have reported the initial issue).

The log in your screenshot is related to a rename operation, not a copy.

Sorry but here are the operations I’m performing to get the above log:

• Go to a page, click on Copy in the menu
  • In the Copy Wizard screen, change “destination page title”.

I don’t care if this operation is a copy or a rename :pray: but it was failing and now it works with above unexplained warnings. Does anyone have a clue why?

The above behaviour is confirmed: copying a page is workings with warning message.

I don’t know if it’s linked to myxwiki.org or not …, should I open a Jira issue?

Actually the rename job is used for both rename and copy with a different configuration which is very confusing…

It looks like the rename job is calling the code which deal with delete protection which does not make much sense for copy. I don’t think you should worry about it since the warning say it won’t do anything but it’s indeed not good and mean something useless is done.

Would be great if you could create a jira issue about it.

Ok I will open a Jira issue this week-end.
Thanks for your answer.

Jira issue opened, see https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-15870