Name Strategies dont work with Filter Streams Converter in 15.10.7

I have two copies of the xwiki 15.10.5 (for tests) and the latest 15.10.7 (for production)
I found a problem, Name Strategies does not work in 15.10.7. More precisely, it works until the first reboot of the server or tomcat. And after the reboot, when importing spaces from Confluence via Filter Streams Converter, the paths to the pages remain in Cyrillic.

In Global Administration: Name Strategies I see that it seems to work. When creating a new page manually, it also works, but when using Filter Streams Converter, the paths remain in Cyrillic.

I double-checked the configurations that are set for Name Strategies in version 15.10.5, they are identical to the settings in 15.10.7, but in 15.10.5 Name Strategies works when importing spaces from Confluence

Filter Streams Converter is just trigerring the Confluence input filter, but it’s not involved in any way. Sounds more like a problem between the Confluence filter extension and XWiki 15.10.7.

1 Like

I lost a few days on this research, so I’d rather deploy the prod environment on 15.10.5, where the configuration is tested and everything works.
For statistics, I can say that 15.10.7 was tested on
Ubuntu server 22.04.4
tomcat 9.0.87 and 9.0.86 and 9.0.85
postgresql 15.5.2 and 15.6
openjdk 17
jdbc 4.2.7.3 and 4.2.7.2 and 4.2.7.1
With any configuration, there was no stable operation of Name Strategy

1 Like

Thanks for the details @Shekel, would be great if you could create an issue about that on Loading... with the details you have (and, cherry on the cake, a Confluence package to reproduce it is always the best to fully understand the problem).