OpenID Connect Authenticator keycloak group synchronisation to xwiki groups

The environment that we have setup is this:

• Keycloak with one realm with all users from several companies
  • XWiki with subwikis
  • OpenID integation between Xwiki and Keycloak

What I would like is that users in a subwiki are automatically recognized by their company-domain (email) ie by using an filter. I know such thing exists with the ldap configuration.

Is this possible or do I have to go the way to use Keycloak Usergroups and map the users that way to xwikI?

There is no equivalent to xwiki.authentication.ldap.remoteUserMapping in the OIDC authenticator if that’s what you have in mind. So yes, the only way to have a user end up in a specific XWiki group automatically is for this group to be mapped with an OIDC provider side group this user is part of.

Ok, thanks.

Some questions to get that working. The users do not appear now in my xwiki group

1. Do I have to map Keycloak group on a local group or on global group? I have now made both.
  2. I have used this configuration. And have named it this way in keycloak an xwiki:
    oidc.groups.mapping=41ca13be-83bc-4444-8bd1-454f215dd1a3=41ca13be-83bc-4444-8bd1-454f215dd1a3

This is my oidc logging (except urls and secrets)

oidc.scope=openid,profile,email,address
oidc.endpoint.userinfo.method=GET
oidc.user.nameFormater=${oidc.user.preferredUsername._clean._lowerCase}
oidc.user.subjectFormater=${oidc.user.subject}
#oidc.groups.claim=xwiki_groups
oidc.groups.mapping=41ca13be-83bc-4444-8bd1-454f215dd1a3=41ca13be-83bc-4444-8bd1-454f215dd1a3
# oidc.groups.mapping=MyXWikiGroup2=my-oidc-group2
# oidc.groups.mapping=MyXWikiGroup2=my-oidc-group3
# oidc.groups.allowed=
# oidc.groups.forbidden=
oidc.userinfoclaims=xwiki_user_accessibility,xwiki_user_company,xwiki_user_displayHiddenDocuments,xwiki_user_editor,xwiki_user_usertype

Do you have suggestion wat to do to got this working?

Seems to work now. Was a strange slash in our group-names in keycloak.

Here the changed parts

oidc.scope=openid,profile,email,address,xwiki_groups
oidc.endpoint.userinfo.method=GET
oidc.user.nameFormater=${oidc.user.preferredUsername._clean._lowerCase}
oidc.user.subjectFormater=${oidc.user.subject}
oidc.groups.claim=xwiki_groups
oidc.groups.mapping=41ca13be-83bc-4444-8bd1-454f215dd1a3=/41ca13be-83bc-4444-8bd1-454f215dd1a3
# oidc.groups.mapping=MyXWikiGroup2=my-oidc-group2
# oidc.groups.mapping=MyXWikiGroup2=my-oidc-group3
# oidc.groups.allowed=
# oidc.groups.forbidden=
oidc.userinfoclaims=xwiki_user_accessibility,xwiki_user_company,xwiki_user_displayHiddenDocuments,xwiki_user_editor,xwiki_user_usertype,xwiki_groups

Btw: the groups are not automatically created, but the mapping is done on that guid thing.