Oracle to Postgresql migration

Hi team!
I want to upgrade my xwiki 11.10.2 to latest 14.2.1, with new OS (from SLES12.5 to SLES 15.2) and new database (from Oracle 11.2.0.4 to PostgreSQL 14). Do you have any database migration guides? I can’t just dump information from oracle as sql commands and execute such commands in postges. What is the recommended database migration way?

Or it will be better to use xwiki 13.10 for such migration? Anyway I have to migrate data from one database to another…

Regrads, Vadim

Reply from myself.
At first you need a fresh installation with required version of xwiki and postgresql, use instructions on xwiki website. After you got working installation with new version of xwiki and postgresql database, you export all your page from old wiki under admin user, menu path Administer wiki → Content → Export. Your will got xar file. And you will import this xar file in new wiki under admin user, menu path Administer wiki → Content → Import, check on “import as backup package”.
All done, but “look and feel” did not migrated such way, you have to tune new wiki like previous one. I did not find yet how to transfer look from old wiki to new one…

Regards, Vadim