Is anyone aware of a panel or tile navigation macro which can be customized? I’m looking for a generic macro like the one the Help page (and subpages) use. I would like to use this macro on our home page to display the primary applications / content types. So far, I’ve been able to reference the help page macro, but I’d like to be able to do the following:
- Customize link labels instead of “examples” and “learn more”
- Add an arbitrary number of link labels and descriptions
- Customize the default link for the icon and title
- Add an option to force all tiles to have the same height
- Adjust tile padding
- Move macro script code to a more generic page where it will not interfere with the default Help pages.
I’m still trying to learn the administration / scripting side of XWiki, so my initial efforts at doing this have been unsuccessful.