xwiki.org upgrade is still running since yesterday, we’re actively working on it but we experienced some issues that took us more time than expected. So we’re not sure yet that the upgrade will be finished today. I’ll keep you posted here.
To be a bit transparent about what happened, here’s some information:
Apparently we did not properly fully migrated our database in the past to use the right charset which caused some problems when performing our automatic migrations: it took us some time to find the issue and fix it properly everywhere.
Now the wiki is almost fully migrated but we are performing the update of Extension Repository Application in extensions.xwiki.org which is taking a huge amount of time: apparently we did not do it for a while so lots of xobjects needs to be updated. We are currently waiting for this one to be complete before finishing the process.
Sorry for inconveniance.