The Presentation Application makes it possible to create slideshows from XWiki pages. It is handy for creating presentations quickly and for designing catchy layouts using cascading stylesheets.
Version 2.1 has been released, it comes with the following changes:
- Switching slides is now possible on touch screens, using the JQuery-Touch-Swipe plugin.
- Each presentation now includes an XWiki StyleSheet Extension which is automatically loaded, for easing style customization.
- The default presentation style has been improved: some margin is inserted between bullet items.
- All labels have been moved to a dedicated wiki page for easing their translations.
- The application home page now lists all available presentations.
Read more about the application on its documentation page, which includes a small demo. Feedback and ideas are welcome.