I’m pleased to announce the third alpha version of the Replication Application.
August being what it is, I did not had time to do all I was hoping, but this version contains the following:
- the deletion of a replicated document is now replicated too
- proper support for the replication of the deletion of the latest history version
- instance send a ping to others when coming back (this allows speeding up resuming message sending)
- proper support of the replication of a document created with history already set
- support more edge case in the conflict resolution
See more details on Replication Application (XWiki.org) .
The focus for 0.4 will be:
- replication of attachment content
- start working on giving more control on which page get replicated and to which instance