Request for a new wiki - nanDeck

• description: To create examples of scripts for nanDeck (a scripting language that enables boardgame creators to quickly design and iterate cards/tiles/boards)
  • owner name: Teun Ham
  • wiki name: nanDeck

You can access your new wiki on https://nandeck.myxwiki.org.

Enjoy !

1 Like

I am returning to this Wiki, but the Wiki is extremely slow. Every page is taking up to 10 seconds to load (even empty pages). It seems unresponsive all the time…

Hi @HamsterNL, yes myxwiki.org is not in a great shape lately. Not sure why yet, but I plan to spend time debugging that today.

1 Like

Hi Thomas, thanks for taking time to look into this!

XWiki is great, but if the first experience with XWiki is an extremely slow MyWiki, then that will scare people away. I hope you can find (and fix!) what is causing MyWiki to behave so slow.

Edit: I see that Skol is also working on XWiki :smiley:

To give some news: the root cause seems to be a swarm of spam accounts. myxwiki.org does not react too well to both such a load and simply having so many user accounts now…

At least it shows that we really need to update our very old captcha to something more modern…

I forgot to put back automatic restart last time I did some experimentation. It’s now restarting, and I’m planning to try other things tomorrow.

1 Like

@tmortagne , I’m having trouble signing in on my XWiki. It seems like it has lost my credentials.

If I click on “Forgot username” or “Forgot password”, I don’t receive anything in my GMail.

I hope you can help me out’

Feels like mails sent from myxwiki.org have been blocked again, asking our provider…

Did you get a response from your provider?

Sorry for the delay @HamsterNL, not the most reactive period of the year…

There was indeed a problem with some mails blocked by some providers and not others, strangely, but it seems to be resolved now (all mails end up in spam for me on Gmail, but it’s still better than not at all…).