Hi, I checked today the list of macros we show in the WYSIWYG editor and their categories and I’ve noticed some inconsistencies:
- Async macro: should it be in Development like the Cache macro?
- Pages: could also be in Navigation
- WikiMacro Content: should we move it to Internal?
- WikiMacro Parameter: should we move it to Internal?
- Gallery: should we move it to Content, like Chart and Office Viewer?
- Activity (legacy): either we move it to Deprecated or remove the “(legacy)” suffix
- “Notifications XXX Preferences”: should these be in Internal? Are they useful for end users? What’s exactly their use case for the end user?
- Notifications Filters Preferences (deprecated): should be moved to Deprecated (or Internal, see above)
- User Mention: should be moved to Social