Leftovers from 13.3
- Document reference size limit workarounds - Thomas
- manage discussions and proposals around more advanced ideas to go beyond the 768 characters limit
- Continue LD work - Marius + Manuel + Clement - Note that the work was done but after the RC so will only be committed for 13.4RC1
- XWIKI-18266: Improve the L&F of the live data macro (Clement & Marius to review and close existing PR)
- XWIKI-18098: Push the changes to the server after leaving in-line (cell) editing (Manuel & Marius to review and close existing PR)
- XWIKI-18097: In-line editing should work with the raw property value not the display value (Manuel & Marius to review and close existing PR)
- FASTEN: Thomas
- add even more analyzers in the FASTEN Maven plugin and hopefully start using it in the XWiki build (but currently blocked by a released of the fasten-core which is still only SNAPSHOT)
- start working on a FASTEN extension to analyze installed dependencies and report FASTEN risks
- Security issue https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-16544 - Guillaume C.
- Finish reviewing and classifying security issues - Guillaume C.
- Thomas: BFD issues to close
- Simon: Refactoring jobs don’t take into account wiki syntax in Macros (https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-14672)
- More LD work - Marius + Manuel
- Replace existing live tables
- Add new entry in LTs
- Batch operations (batch delete)
- Guillaume: BFD issues to close
- All: BFD
- All: Fix flickers
- 13.4RC1: 17th of May 2021
- 13.4Final: 24th of May 2021
Note: Not stretching it by one week more to have one more week for 13.5 in June.